Recent trends in Image Processing & Pattern Recognition (International Conference Series)
The RTIP2R (Biennial meeting/conference)
The international conference on Recent Trends in Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (RTIP2R) aims to attract current and/or advanced researches on image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision and machine learning.
The RTIP2R events
Conference bid for RTIP2R 2020 (started).
Submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or to one of the steering committee members.
Submission deadline: June 30, 2018
Important guidelines (Expectations)
1) Name of the organizing department and university;
2) Name and contact details of principal organizer;
3) Agreement statement from the host institution;
4) Year of establishment of Institution and Department;
5) Accreditation status of institution;
6) Number of permanent faculty in the department (Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors);
7) Infrastructure facilities in the department (vlassrooms, laboratories, auditoriums, ...);
8) Number of research scholars in the Department;
9) Membership of organizing members to different bodies;
10) Any previous conferences organized: give details of event names, dates, theme of the event, number of participants, publication details, speakers/resource persons;
11) Funding details; and
12) Convenient dates.